You can contact us at:
175 Pinelawn Road, Suite #305 Melville,
Phone: (631) 391-8840
I. SCOPE AND EXCLUSION
Children. We do not knowingly collect personal Information from individuals under the age of 18. Our Site is not directed at individuals under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that an individual under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us, we encourage the individual’s parent or guardian to contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice to request that we remove the information from our systems.
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT
2.1 Personal Data we collect directly from you
The Personal Data we collect directly from you in the normal course of business includes contact information (such as name, address, phone number, email address, and your employer) and payment details.
We collect such information in the following situations:
- If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our Services; request support or similar features; register and/or set up a user account on the Site.
- If you interact with our Site or emails us, we may collect information about your device and your usage of our websites or emails (such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Information using cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies;
- If you use and interact with our Site, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our Site through log files and other technologies, some of which may qualify as Personal Information;
You are not required to provide the Personal Information that we have requested. However, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with certain products or services or respond to requests you may have.
2.2 Personal Information we collect indirectly
BR Data may receive Personal Information about you from other individuals, businesses or third parties acting at your direction, from our partners who work with us to provide our products and services and assist us in security and fraud prevention, and from other lawful sources. We may combine this information with Personal Information provided by you to helps us update, expand, and analyze our records, identify new Users, and create more tailored products to provide services that may be of interest to you. The Personal Information we collect from other sources may include identifiers, professional or employment-related information, commercial information, visual information, internet activity information, and inferences about preferences and behaviors.
In particular, we collect such Personal Information from the following sources:
- Third party providers of business contact information, including mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, User behavior data, IP addresses, social media profiles for purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling, determining eligibility and verifying contact information; and
- Personnel or employees at your organization who may provide us with your business contact information for the purposes of using the Site; and
- We may also collect Personal Information from publicly accessible sources
2.3 Aggregated and anonymized Information
Personal Information about you may in some cases directly identify you, while in other cases it may only indirectly identify you. For research and development purposes, we may use datasets such as those that contain images, or other data that could be associated with an identifiable person. When acquiring such datasets, we do so in accordance with applicable law, including law in the jurisdiction in which the dataset is hosted. When using such datasets for research and development, we do not attempt to reidentify individuals who may appear therein.
3. BUSINESS PURPOSES FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where required by law, we obtain your consent to use and process your Personal Data for these purposes. Otherwise, we rely on another authorized legal basis (including but not limited to the (a) performance of the business purposes of a contract or (b) legitimate interest to collect and process your Personal Data.
We process your Personal Data for the following business purposes:
- Manage our customer relationship;
- evaluate and improve the Site;
- meet our commitments to you;
- respond to the request or inquiry submitted to us through the contact form or other entry field, to
initiate business or perform a contract;
- auditing related to a current interaction with you, and concurrent transactions including but not limited to, counting ad impressions to Users, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards;
- detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- short-term, transient use, provided the PI that is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter your experience outside the current interaction including but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
- performing services on behalf of a business or service provider with whom we have a relationship including but not limited to, maintaining or servicing accounts, providing User service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying your information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider;
- undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration;
- manage and develop our business and operations;
- send reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, administrative messages, service bulletins and marketing information;
- add to our contact database;
- manage our everyday business needs, such as Site administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, applicable terms, or to comply with the law; and
- send marketing communications: We will process your PI or device and usage data, which in some cases may be associated with your PI, to send you marketing information, product recommendations and other non-transactional communications (e.g., marketing newsletters, or push notifications) about BR Data including information about our products, promotions or events as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior consent (please see the “Your Privacy rights” Section 9, below, to learn how you can control the processing of your Personal Data by BR Data for marketing purposes).
4. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information as follows:
- With Third party services providers whom we may rely on to run or help us to run surveys and promotional activities. In some situations, they provide services relating, but not limited to fraud detection and prevention, credit card processing, billing, system administration, User support, internet and connectivity, marketing (through direct mail, email, lead generation, etc.), event organizing, security, and user experience for the purposes and pursuant to the legal purposes described above; BR Data has Data Processing Agreement with such service providers limiting their use of and access to Personal Information;
- With Affiliates (such as our subsidiaries and other companies owned and/or controlled by or affiliated with, BR Data) who may only use the Personal Information for the legal purposes described in Section 3 above;
- With Customers with whom you are affiliated: If you use our Services as an authorized user on behalf of a Customer, we may share your Personal Information with such affiliated Customer responsible for your access to the Site to the extent this is necessary for verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity, or enforcing our terms and policies;
- With your consent; we may share your PI when we have your express consent. For example, when you choose to procure a third-party service through the BR Data Cloud, or use a third-party application that requests access to your information, we will only share information with your prior and express consent.
- Professional Advisers: In individual instances, we may share your PI with professional advisers acting as service providers, processors, or joint controllers – including attorneys, bankers, auditors, and insurers and to the sole extent we are legally obliged to share or have a legitimate interest in sharing your PI; and
- In the Context of a Corporate Transaction: If we are involved in a merger, reorganization, dissolution or other fundamental corporate change, or sell a website or business unit, or if all or a portion of our business, assets or stock are acquired by a third party. In accordance with applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any transfer of Personal Information to an unaffiliated third party.
- To defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action and when required or advised to do so by
law or our legal counsel in their representation of us. This includes but is not limited to, in response to a subpoena or similar legal proceedings, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries.
- We may also share anonymous or de-identified usage data with BR Data’s service providers for the purpose of supporting such analysis and improvements. Additionally, BR Data may share such anonymous or de-identified usage data on an aggregate basis in the normal course of operating our business; for example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our Site.
- Anyone using our online communities, forums, blogs, or chat rooms on our websites may read any Personal Information or other information you choose to submit and post.
5. WEBSITES AND DATA COLLECTION OF THIRD PARTIES
The Site may include links to other websites or service, such as to purchase online subscriptions, purchase
Please consult the privacy policies of any social media services or other third parties with which you share information in this manner to learn about the social media platform’s data practices.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
7. HOW IS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU SECURED?
We store the Personal Information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may also retain personal information as required by law. Wherever your personal information is stored by us, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. These steps may include implementing standard contractual clauses were recognized by law, obtaining your consent, or other lawful means of transferring personal information.
BR Data cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to help preserve the integrity and security of all personal Information collected. BR Data undertakes to implement and maintain, at its own expense, appropriate technical and organizational measures regarding the processing and security of personal information, in accordance with the applicable personal information protection laws. We ensure that these technical and organizational measures are, at all times, adapted to the particular risks presented by its processing activities, with regard to the nature of the information collected, in particular, to protect the personal information against accidental or illicit destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access.
Thus, regarding the technical measures put in place by BR Data:
- all Personal Information is stored and backed up on remote servers protected against third
- our databases are secured by complex passwords;
- computer stations are locked automatically and can only be unlocked with a login and
- management software is only accessible with usernames and passwords. As far as organizational measures are concerned, only certain managerial employees of BR Data or authorized Service Providers performing contractual obligations requiring the transfer of certain Personal Information, are authorized to access the Personal Information. We also undertake to keep, update and preserve complete and accurate records concerning the
processing of personal information that it implements. These records detail its processing activities.
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, We will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those Users whose personal information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
8. WHAT COOKIES, PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
Cookies and similar technologies (e.g., pixels tags and device identifiers) are routinely used on internet
We (including our service providers working on our behalf) utilize cookies to collect information about your activity, or activity on devices associated with you, on our Site. Cookies can help us to provide you with a more relevant experience when you browse the Site. For example, to recognize you and/or your device(s) for the purposes specified in Section 3 above (e.g., to provide secure log-in; remember how far you are through an order; remember your log-in details; make sure the website looks consistent, etc.). Please refer to Section 9 below for more information about your opting out tools.
Additionally, we utilize cookies to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how you and other users interact with the Site, and to improve the functionality and performance of the Site. Some cookies are set by us (first party cookies); some cookies are set by another party’s website (third party cookies). However, we do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Manage cookies. Some people prefer not to allow cookies, which is why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you. In some browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a siteby-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
Web browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides. You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.com). In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, like login information.
9. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and other applicable laws and regulations, individuals in certain jurisdictions may have data subject rights enabling them to opt-out of third party sharing or selling, delete or remove, or request to access and receive a copy of their Personal Information in BR Data’s possession or for which BR Data is otherwise responsible.
Opt-out. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” Section below or by using the opt-out mechanism contained in each such email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as emails about your account or orders from us. We do not send marketing communications to children.
Do Not Track. Do not track signals and requests are sent from your browser to websites you visit indicating you do not want to be tracked or monitored. Websites are not required to accept these requests and many do not. At this time, our Site does not honor do not track signals or requests.
Depending on the applicable law in your jurisdiction, you may have additional rights, such as rights to access, correction and deletion of your Personal Information. If you have any questions about what rights and choices apply in your jurisdiction, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, this Section 10 applies to you.
1. CCPA Categories
BR Data does not “sell” (as defined by the CCPA) your Personal Information.
We have collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months: